Wednesday 6 July 2011

Open for Business!

It was an honour for me when the gals at The Baby Closet asked if I would like to contribute to their Blog. As a devoted writer – any opportunity I get to put pen to paper (or these days finger tips to keyboard!) I do tend to jump at. I find ‘chatting’ through blogging is a great outlet for a WAHM and also saves my better half from having his ear chewed off at the end of a long day of child rearing when the only other adult I’ve talked to all day is the postman who was obviously in a hurry and honestly didn’t have time for a heart to heart on the footpath.

I’ve been asked to provide a commentary on pregnancy, newborns and all the experiences that go along with this amazing yet slightly overwhelming part of your life. And as a mum of 2 (and a third on the way!) and a self-confessed shop-a-holic of course my favourite part is getting prepared – which of course means shopping. Having a baby you’ll find yourself making that huge transition from ‘shopping for me’… to ‘shopping for a baby’. And believe me – you’ll soon discover a whole new world of shopping.

Enter The Baby Closet – this is any pregnant lady’s dream destination… Now Open.

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment